1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

I would fire them all !!!!!! VIDEO NY Sanitation Crushes Car

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by DAREDEVIL, Dec 28, 2010.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. DAREDEVIL

DAREDEVIL Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

redicilous !!!! hahahahaha

WTF :rofl:

2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Why doesn't that thing have chains on it? It's a tractor and all but come on.

Yeah, wouldn't be happy if that were my car, but they can't just leave it there either. Guess you just gotta bash it.

3. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I guess vehicle damage falls into the "snow removal" budget. Gotta get that snow out!!

4. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

That is idiotic! Have they never pulled anything out before?? And I agree where are the chains??

5. DAREDEVIL

I just never seen a loader get stuck like this on snow...he can't operate the damn thing and should not be in it in the first place !!!!

ONLY IN AMERICA ! hahahahaha

6. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Hey Scott, where did you get the idea that you could fire city, county, state, or federal employees? Those worthless mutts have a strong union & keep their jobs for life no matter how bad they screw up.

7. DAREDEVIL

I forgot. I thought i use comon sense,but here in my home country where i was proud once.That phrase was lost somewhere between now and then !!

I say DONALD DUCK for PRESIDENT !!!!!

8. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

What phrase ?

** Donald Duck would make a better prez! So would Micky, Goofy, Yosemite Sam, the list goes on & on....

9. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

10. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

and this is why the east coast always has problems when it snows....sure in MN we have domes collapse and what not but when it come to snow removal we are pros