Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

I would fire them all !!!!!! VIDEO NY Sanitation Crushes Car

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by DAREDEVIL, Dec 28, 2010.

1. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

NY and NJ are terrible with snow. Got stuck in Vermont once because the NY Thruway was closed. Meanwhile the roads were clear in VT. Today, two days after the storm, the local roads by me are still unplowed. NYC is another story too. Seems to me the tow truck driver was more at fault than the tractor.

2. BravoGolfTango

BravoGolfTango Rockstar

Saw that on CNN today, definitely a preventable situation.

3. DAREDEVIL

DAREDEVIL Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

4. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Ok here's the story on the first one.. Yes the Bucket loader was stuck between 2 cars at first. The Explorer being hit was a CITY owned Truck The guy worked for the city So they say it's owned by the same City so the city will pay for it.. (TAX PAYERS) The car in front was the wifes and they have to fight to get paid..

I have seen something like this before Last year while a plow truck was cleaning the streets in NY it side swiped 4 parked cars a guys Video camara cought it all. It ripped open a New Mini..

But after living in Ga for 2 years and seeing Bold tires on about 1/2 the cars I saw.. Watch out!! When it rained there They had accendents everywhere No wounder when they have 1/2 inch of snow in Ga they close the state...

5. KyleZ71

KyleZ71 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner

No its the people in the cities that go into panic and hysteria when a storm comes. USING COMMON SENSE PREVENTS FAILURE!

6. DAREDEVIL

DAREDEVIL Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Did u find common sense in the U.S. yet...i heard its gone since 30 years or so !!!!!

7. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Scott, for the most part you're correct. Common sense left this country when people stopped accepting responsibilty for their ignorant actions. Like the STUPID LADY that sued McDonalds because she ordered hot coffee & then spilled it in her lap. Well gee who's at fault there. She won an outrageous amount from an INGORANT JURY, & the flood gates were open. Now the best thing to do if you're guilty, is sue the innocent party. If you're at fault in an accident, sue the other guy. You'll probably win. If you kill somebody while drunk driving, sue the victims family. Murderers aren't responsible for their actions, because their mommy or daddy gave them a stern look when they were young. What a bunch of bullsh*t!

8. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

No you can't fix stupid and im a firm believer that it was the hippies that made this country start its roll down hill.