1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I would like to acknowledge SurrealOne.

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by darkness-lies-, Jan 28, 2012.

Random Gallery Photos

1. darkness-lies-

darkness-lies- New Member 100 Posts

2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Thank you, but that's absolutely not necessary. We're a community that's all here for the same reason -- to ask for help when we need it and give assistance where we can. I, myself, have had amazing advice and information from lots of others here. [MENTION=40941]aloxdaddy99[/MENTION], @dsfloyd, @McMahan, @99'HEARTBEAT, @zigger215, @06MonteSS are just a few; the list is too numerous to name them all so I apologize to those I didn't mention.

That's what makes this place tick -- good people who help others -- because none of us knows it all!

Surreal
  3. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

x2..............
  4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

tons of great members on here, thanks to you all. [MENTION=50075]SurrealOne[/MENTION] has jumped in and is providing information with some of the best members ever though, thumbs up.
  5. Coach24

Coach24 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Ya Bubba he do a fine job o settin it strate roun deese her perts
  6. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

He is a great member within a group of great people!!! Everyone has a part to contribute and thats what makes this site GREAT!!!
  7. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts 100 Posts

What am I Chopped Liver?? J/k... This is what makes people and members coming back... Help,info and Friends......:great:
  8. ChevyHD

ChevyHD New Member 100 Posts

I agree with everything everyone said. Great work surreal and all the others that help out!! I know I really appreciate the speedy responses!
  9. darkness-lies-

darkness-lies- New Member 100 Posts

This is just a GREAT sight and GREAT people!!!!!!!!