1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Icy Driving

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by dwill3015, Dec 20, 2008.

1. dwill3015

dwill3015 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

This is a great video at navigating the ice in Portland, OR.
    [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPE8vL5hlFA[/media]
  2. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

We were going to fly up to Seattle for the Holidays but with "round two" of this storm, we're going to stay home.
  3. Springthing

Springthing Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I think that is the best thing to do. Quite the images we're getting on the news here about all the storms.

There are a few new vids I've been catching site of here and there of icy driving conditions. One shows a fast forward of cars trying to make it up an icy hill to a stop light. Too funny.
  4. JMoney02

JMoney02 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

Ah, yes, a little older, a little wiser, is what they say? If I don't need to go to the snow, then I won't...
    Holidays are suppose to be for relaxing with family, not stressing with DIPSh..s who can't drive in any condition....Let alone snow storms....

Jeff
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2008
  5. ChewNchevys

ChewNchevys Rockstar

I must have a sick mind but thats freakin hilarious LMAO im sorry that first car was just all over the place like a ping pong ball LMAO
  6. SoonerSilverado11

SoonerSilverado11 Rockstar 100 Posts

Right there with ya, LOL :rofl:
  7. JMoney02

JMoney02 Epic Member 5+ Years 500 Posts

You guys are bad......Right On with the Funnies, sorry God, laughter is the best medicine.... :oops:

Jeff
  8. 2001SandstoneLS

2001SandstoneLS New Member

Anyone else think the insurance companies, and junk yards fell in love on that day?
  9. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

10. dgreenbluet

dgreenbluet Member

damn, thats some slick roads