1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ideas for paint

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by silveradfo24's, Mar 23, 2010.

1. silveradfo24's

silveradfo24's New Member

I'm thinking about painting my truck. The only thing I know I want to do is keep it a dark color. Most likely black.

I'm wondering if you guys on here have an cool Ideas about pinstriping and stuff. I want it to catch your eye but I dont want it to be to wild. I wanna keep it simple.

If you guys could throw some ideas it would be much appreciated
  2. silveradfo24's

Really?? No one?
  3. shadowt_t

shadowt_t New Member 100 Posts

drop some big pics and then we can deci
  4. Dactyl

Dactyl New Member

I saw a black trailblazer in my apartment complex, it was flat black from the bottom to about half way - where the body line is? - and the upper part is black clear coat....thought it looked nice, I will try to snap a picture if you want.
  5. ZSI52

ZSI52 New Member 100 Posts

I really want to see that.
  6. ippielb

ippielb Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

This is what i think would look good, have a two tone paint, the bottom a dark burgundy like this,
    [​IMG]
    With a lighter pin stripe on top of this colour, with having black on the top, or reversed, with burgundy on top, and black on bottom. With the lighter pin stripe between. I think that would look nice.
  7. silveradfo24's

I dont know how to get the pics bigger. Did you look at my albums. They always come up big for me on there
  8. silveradfo24's

Ya snap a pic of that
  9. Shorty 71

Shorty 71 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I'm a big fan of the flat black with some racing stripes!!:sign0011:
  10. canislupis69

canislupis69 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

X2...Flat black looks sweet!