If anyone has any ideas

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by fill_er_up, Feb 11, 2010.

1. fill_er_up

fill_er_up New Member

i was wonder if anyone has any ideas i have 2003 silverado with a 3 inch body lift and 6 inch supension and was wondering if there was a way to lift it a little more thanks

2. Gambit

Gambit Rockstar 100 Posts

Ummm bigger tires will get you a little higher off the ground.

3. 4.8chevysilverado07

4.8chevysilverado07 Rockstar 100 Posts

If you can fit taller tires that will give you more lift

4. 4.8chevysilverado07

4.8chevysilverado07 Rockstar 100 Posts

YOu could adjust your tortion cars

5. Big75

Big75 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

I don't think you want to mess with your torsion bars with a suspension lift already added?????
    bigger tires though I agree with.

6. Z_10002003

Z_10002003 New Member

A leveling kit in the front, and an add a leaf in the rear will get you a couple of inches. after that, you just need a different lift kit, of something custom.

7. fill_er_up

fill_er_up New Member

thanks for the help i was wondering if a set of 37 would fit i have 35 on it now bfgoodrich all terrains personaly i dont like the all terrians they tend to wear really quick

8. fill_er_up

fill_er_up New Member

i dont why i want it bigger but i do anything 4 inchs over factory bumper hight is illegal

9. Stealth

Stealth Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

If you throw on fiberglass fenders you can easily get bigger tires on.

10. canislupis69

canislupis69 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

How does the truck handle with the suspension lift and the body lift? I have a 6 inch suspension lift and a 1 1/2 inch leveling kit and was thinking about a 3 inch body lift and everyone has told me not to do it that it will handle worse, its not safe and I will end up having problems with it.