1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

If anyone is interested...

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by DrewsZ71, Dec 13, 2008.

1. DrewsZ71

DrewsZ71 New Member 100 Posts

If anyone is interested I will probably be selling my factory wheels and tires off of my 2007 (new body style) Z71. The wheels are the stock 18"X8" five spoke wheels. The tires are the stock 265/65/18. Im in Iraq right now and will be coming home in jan some time. I plan on purchasing a wheel and tire package right before I come home. the tires have around 5k miles on them so they are practically new still. So after I purchase the new wheel/tires I won't be need the stock ones anymore. If anyone is interested or looking for a set of these please let me know. Im not in too big of a rush to sell them at this point seeing since they are still on the truck. Just to give everyone a head up.. Thanks
  2. Confederate_Jay

Confederate_Jay New Member

Got pics, ow much?
  3. DrewsZ71

4. OE812

OE812 New Member

Wheels

Yes, Send me photos on my pm.
  5. dgreenbluet

dgreenbluet New Member

just wondering how much are you askn for?

and by chance are you stationed at fort hood?
  6. DrewsZ71

Yeah Im at Fort Hood, I was kinda thinking around $1,000. Im not standing firm on that but ebay is selling the setup for $1500. Im not opposed to reasonable offers either. But of course the more I get for them the better vacation my wife and I can go on when go on leave..lol