Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

If I hit the lottery...

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Camaro69car, Feb 5, 2014.

1. GeorgiaZ71

GeorgiaZ71 Member

2. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

So, does anyone here actually play the lotto regularly?

3. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member 1 Year 500 Posts

rofl. Probably not very many!

4. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

nope! I might play every now and then. I think it is funny when people run out and play when it is at 200 mil. 1 mill would change my life just as much as 200 would. Sure you would have to be a little more careful spending it, but heck just $10,000 would change a few things for me right now. not a huge significant change like a mil, but it would help.

5. jsmith4816

jsmith4816 Member 2 Years 100 Posts

I think I've only bought 1 ticket, and that was when I turned 18. Keep saying im going to win but then realize I've got to play first.

6. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I love seeing people drive up in a 20 year old car that is filled with CRAP!!Back seat you can't even see... to play the scratch offs till there fingers bleed..and win $2 just to play more..

7. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

lol, I know a guy like that. would cash his paycheck at the party store, If his check was $400 he would drop $300 on scratch offs. Always had to buy the high dollar ones ($20-$50) each. He might win $20 form his $300 purchase, then he would walk back in and buy more tickets with the $20. A day later he would complain that he did not have money for gas. I asked him if he ever wins, he told me that he won $100 a few weeks ago. I looked at him and said, " Um, $300 two weeks in a row equals $600 dude, and you "won" $100, so you only lost $500?" He said, "nope, I won $100"..... No point in arguing with him.

8. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

I don't play regularly but I will buy five tickets when the jackpots are super huge. Every now and then I'll play a game called the Texas Two-Step where the jackpots start at $250,000 but the odds are little better of winning compared to the multi-million dollar games. Like [MENTION=51590]Pikey[/MENTION] said, it may not make me a millionare but even just $250,000 would change my life.