If I win the Mega Mills Tue night....

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Enkeiavalanche, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Camaro69car

Camaro69car Member 1 Year 100 Posts

C/R If theres any money left when I die, I was probably murdered. lol.

2. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Haha. I would never even tell my kids we had the money just for safety of my self. My wife would know because I'm currently dating the women i intend to marry lol. I would also pay for her schooling and her master. I'm really not the kind of person who like carelessly spending or living beyond who I am. I'd be bored if I didn't work and I rather have a large but normal 1 family house than a mansion like [MENTION=34858]Enkeiavalanche[/MENTION] wants :tongue:.

3. Camaro69car

Camaro69car Member 1 Year 100 Posts

I'd still work, and put some money aside, and definitely not tell anyone I had money. I would get a nice house, and some nice vehicles. But nothing too obnoxious. I kinda just want a house on a decent amount of land. And just live life at a more relaxed pace.

4. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

I agree 100% with that idea! Most of the vehicles I'd be hand building in the garage I'd build which at this time I still plan to build when I own a home with some land would all be trucks because I love playing with older GM trucks like mine.

I'm gonna throw up the link to my ultimate Dmax build excel doc on Google docs because I feel quite proud of the research I did. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArBYo7OiLgRtdEE5WEdWdVRmc1dZRGZKREZDYUhCMVE&usp=sharing

Last edited: Dec 17, 2013