1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

If I win the Mega Mills Tue night....

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by Enkeiavalanche, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Camaro69car

Camaro69car Member 1 Year 100 Posts

C/R If theres any money left when I die, I was probably murdered. lol.
  2. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Haha. I would never even tell my kids we had the money just for safety of my self. My wife would know because I'm currently dating the women i intend to marry lol. I would also pay for her schooling and her master. I'm really not the kind of person who like carelessly spending or living beyond who I am. I'd be bored if I didn't work and I rather have a large but normal 1 family house than a mansion like [MENTION=34858]Enkeiavalanche[/MENTION] wants :tongue:.
  3. Camaro69car

Camaro69car Member 1 Year 100 Posts

I'd still work, and put some money aside, and definitely not tell anyone I had money. I would get a nice house, and some nice vehicles. But nothing too obnoxious. I kinda just want a house on a decent amount of land. And just live life at a more relaxed pace.
  4. Conlan Rose

Conlan Rose Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

I agree 100% with that idea! Most of the vehicles I'd be hand building in the garage I'd build which at this time I still plan to build when I own a home with some land would all be trucks because I love playing with older GM trucks like mine.

I'm gonna throw up the link to my ultimate Dmax build excel doc on Google docs because I feel quite proud of the research I did. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArBYo7OiLgRtdEE5WEdWdVRmc1dZRGZKREZDYUhCMVE&usp=sharing
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2013