Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

If you had the last barrel of gasoline...

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChromeSilver02, Jul 24, 2011.

1. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

If there was only ONE barrel of gasoline/diesel left on the planet, the VERY intriguing dilemma of what car/truck you would drive? You can name 3 vehicles here are mine:

1966 Shelby Cobra 427
    [​IMG]

Parnelli Jones "Big Oly" Bronco
    [​IMG]

Chevy rat rod truck
    [​IMG]
  2. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

1986 Porsche Carrera. I would not care about getting a ticket or being hard on the engine damage since this would be the last ride.
    1969 Chevell SS 396. It would run through the finite amount of gas pretty quick but it would be a hell of a ride.
    2001 Relax the Back Memory Foam matress, king size. The Chevelle would not leave any fuel for my #3 pick. After all the excitement and increased testosterone level from two great rides, me and my wife might have to turn in early....................
  3. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

2008 Bugatti Veyron SS.... And uhh well after running it up to top speed that barrel would be gone as well..
    1970 Mustang BOSS 429
    1970 Chevy Chevelle 454 SS...
  4. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

1. The aerial atom ariel_atom.jpg

2. A 1200 hp duramax :)

3. And my truck right now.
  5. murdog94

I second the atom.. but it would have to be the V-8... I do second any moddified Diesel as well...
  6. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Yeah V8 for sure! It would be a thrill for sure haha. I might want to drive the other two first. Cuz I can't guarantee my safety in the atom
  7. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

1. Jaguar E-type (an amazing car, you can't not love the way it looks) :glasses:
    2. 1970 Dodge Charger 440 Six Pack (its not a chevy but it would still be insane to drive) :happy:
    3. My truck I have now (I plan on keeping it 'til the wheels fall off) :great:
  8. murdog94

See i would want the Veyron last you will never beat 1300HP and 270MPH!!! NEVER beat that rush... Though 0-60 in less than 2.5sec would be wicked!
  9. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

I read through each post and I am like damn why didnt I think about that one :glasses:

I would have to agree with that, just need a long long track :lol:
  10. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

too many to choose from.:no:

The Shelby Cobra 427 has always been one of my dream cars so its at the top of my list like chromesilver02.

And side story because of TELORVEHC and his choosing the 1970 Charger. My cousin's mom had a 1969 California special Charger 440 six pack. Growing up she always promised him that when he turned 18 she would give it too him. When he turned 18 she said 21. When he was 21 she still hadnt given it to him. couple more years go by and he finds out that she sold it to someone else:grrrrrr:. He was piiissssed to say the least. she didnt even offer him the chance to buy it. sorry for the sidebar :sign0023:.

Back to drooling over cool cars. I love old school muscle cars so that barrel wouldnt last too long.