1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

If you had your Dream Truck what would it be?!?!

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by ki4kma, Jul 2, 2009.

1. ahm1127

ahm1127 Rockstar 100 Posts

My dream truck would be a Suburban with small turbo diesel, manual transmission, a Lever for 4x4 and a removable top like the old Blazers. Lets keep it simple!
  2. Houlamiller

Houlamiller New Member

nickgiacalone I really like your dream truck, just owsome, wondering to buy this....

performance brake rotors
    brakes rotors
  3. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I really hate to say this as I've been a GM Truck fan for a long time, but my dream truck would be a direct competitor to the Ford Raptor Crew, but with a supercharger on it. As much as I keep looking forward to the Gen V engines and the new body styles, I keep hoping and praying they come out with something to compete with the Raptor.

Therefore, Gen V 6.2L supercharged GM version of the Raptor with a custom sound system would be my answer.
  4. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Through a Kenne bell on your truck, get a 4 inch rancho,fox shocks front a rear and some atlas leaf springs and you'll blow it out the water.
  5. Blazer454

Blazer454 Member

This would be my dream truck
    [​IMG]
  6. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog Member 2 Years 500 Posts ROTM Winner Platinum Contributor

I actually have my dream truck, now the dream is to pay it off... then my dream will have come true.......... Dirty dog snort.jpg
  7. ahm1127

ahm1127 Rockstar 100 Posts

Nice truck Dirty Dog!
  8. Ridyn

Ridyn Rockstar 100 Posts

A 1500 with a diesel. ^.^
  9. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I have my dream truck just a couple of things I would do to it if I had plenty of money. I would have a new 5.3 built and supercharged put in, have the tranny built to hold up under the extra horses and a good limited slip or locker rear end. I would also have the interior redone, carpet, seats, dash and door panels. I would keep the cloth seats, I have had leather and cloth and for me the cloth is more comfortable and it last longer. I may lower it 2" front and back but not drop it to the road. That's it. :glasses:
  10. Ridyn

Ridyn Rockstar 100 Posts

I would have my exact truck but with a 6.6 duramax with Allison in it. With a stronger frame, full independent suspension, but with everything tucked in like the original hummer. With a 4 inch offload lift kid, have a snorkel installed for the engine. It would have a full center console like the original hummer inside too.