1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

if you have an 06 or 4.8 classic silverado please read. diablosport predator

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by lon.rogers, Jan 28, 2011.

1. lon.rogers

lon.rogers New Member

i just got my predator and i feel a great difference but i want to know if i should mess with the shifting and injector slope. if so please tell me what. i know every truck is different but they have to be close to the same, so please tell me what you have done to yours.

i have true 3in duals, cold air intake, and tb spacer, i got edelbrock headers that are going on monday.

and if there is anything elsei should chnge on there let me know.
  2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Yes adjust your injector slope, as known as LongTermFuelTrims (LTFT's) Go to Diablos website in there product section and put in your Preditors part #. It will show all the adjustments that be made. In red lettering you will see how to adjust, click that on and scroll down to injector slope. Follow those instructions EXACTLY to get your LTFT's and to adjust them. Any other ???'s let me know. I found that were Diablo set the other adjustments seem to be good.
  3. lon.rogers

lon.rogers New Member

i dont really understand it, is it asking to leave the predator plugged in while driving?