If you know or respect firefighters watch this

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by MD4x4 Fireman, Aug 8, 2007.

1. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

2. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Thank god he made it. The *&*###$ who started that fire should be publicly hung in downtown square.

3. Crawdaddy

Crawdaddy ↑↑↑ Has no life Staff Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

That is amazing. My boss is a volunteer firefighter and he's told me a lot about the rolls he's been on and how firefighting works. He's somewhat got me wanting to become a volunteer firefighter. I've had my share of emergencies I've worked on as a Boy Scout, and the rush you get is just awesome. I've heard the radio chatter on one of the rolls he did. To have a firefighter stuck in a building is one of the worst things that could happen. I am so glad they got him out of the building and I hope appropriate measures were taken against the arsonist. Thanks for the find, I passed it on to the bossman. :great:

4. ChevyFan

ChevyFan The Sheriff Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Wow, I can't imagine how hot and smokey and confusing it must be to actually go into a burning building.

5. MD4x4 Fireman

MD4x4 Fireman Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

I think that video could show firefighters what can happen when it goes bad. And crawdaddy if you are interested in it go to a volunteer station and talk to them.

6. TomsHHR

TomsHHR Rockstar ROTM Winner 100 Posts

To get a feel on what it is like, cover a set of goggle and wear them or try to find something in a dark room. The buddy system is used to search a room.

Past Vol Firefighter/Emta