1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

IF you need a NEW stereo Incredible Deals @ Best Buy

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by 1flyfisher, Mar 21, 2010.

1. 1flyfisher

1flyfisher New Member

I just got a new 2010 GMC Savana,,,, I ordered it with NO stereo and was planning on getting the Alpine ida-X303 head unit and Alpine SPS-600 speakers which I did today.

Incredible deals at Best Buy right now.
    I got the Alpine ida-X303 which normally sells for $199 for $109.99!!!!
    It is on sale for $169 right now BUT if you buy speakers too you get $100 OFF. So $65 reduced the cost of the stereo and the rest $35 discount was applied to the speakers and installation cost. So the speakers which cost $114 I got for $89. and the rest of the discount $10 or so was applied to the install.
  2. mmorgan1865

mmorgan1865 New Member 1000 Posts

Sounds like you got a great deal. :great:
  3. blacknight97

blacknight97 New Member

is this online or in the stores?
  4. 1flyfisher

1flyfisher New Member

I just went into the store checking out the Alpine head units.....I imagine you can get it online also.

The ida-x303 and sps 600 speakers rock
  5. Dr Len

Dr Len New Member

My question is. How much was all the interfaces to make that head unit work in your truck ?
  6. 1flyfisher

1flyfisher New Member

The final price for the head unit and speakers, install, all parts, wiring harness came to $450.
    I ordered the vehicle without a stereo and it came with speakers, antennae, wiring harness.
    The GM speakers were pure crap paper$10 speakers. The wiring harness only works for GM radios!!!
    So I had to pay for a wiring harness which was like $100. I expected this as I talked to a few shops and they all said I would need a new wiring harness.
    Also I do dont see that price that I got the head unit for online.