1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

If you owned a camaro???

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by 66 chevyman, Feb 28, 2014.

1. 66 chevyman

66 chevyman Member 100 Posts

If you owned a camaro what would you do?

I would take it to the track and destroy mustangs..then go for a nice cruise to Texas Road House for dinner. :great:
  2. grampy

grampy Member 100 Posts

For the next week or so, it would just have to sleep in the garage. My pickup will have to do for awhile ! Texas Roadhouse sounds good - but - that's 160 miles of snow packed, icy road. Maybe some home made beef stew will suffice !
  3. McClintoc

McClintoc Active Member Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

As long as it had a V-8 and a stick, I would take it to the track (road racing, not drag strip) on the weekends.
  4. dave13net

dave13net Member

i had a 1967 rs camaro for 14 years,built from ground up. 350,30 over original muncie 4 speed car, also original front disc brakes. 12 bolt 456 gears. mid 11 sec car, i was in a car club and cruising, drag strip, camaro.jpg that's what i did. miss it to this day!!!!!:neutral:
  5. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

HHmmmm carshows 416.jpg Maybe something like this?? carshows 417.jpg Or This... DSCF9075.jpg I just don't know..:glasses:
  6. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Had my 78 z for about 12 years.. Needed to be redone again..by someone else so I sold it.wouldnt mind a new one though. pics 017.jpg
  7. zuki82

zuki82 Member 100 Posts

Lets be a little more specific on years, here!!!!! I love my stangs!!! First road buggy I ever owned/ drove street legal, 66 fast back! Stompin baby!