If you owned a camaro???

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by 66 chevyman, Feb 28, 2014.

1. 66 chevyman

66 chevyman Member 100 Posts

If you owned a camaro what would you do?

I would take it to the track and destroy mustangs..then go for a nice cruise to Texas Road House for dinner. :great:

2. grampy

grampy Member 100 Posts

For the next week or so, it would just have to sleep in the garage. My pickup will have to do for awhile ! Texas Roadhouse sounds good - but - that's 160 miles of snow packed, icy road. Maybe some home made beef stew will suffice !

3. McClintoc

McClintoc ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ Staff Member 2 Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

As long as it had a V-8 and a stick, I would take it to the track (road racing, not drag strip) on the weekends.

4. dave13net

dave13net Member

i had a 1967 rs camaro for 14 years,built from ground up. 350,30 over original muncie 4 speed car, also original front disc brakes. 12 bolt 456 gears. mid 11 sec car, i was in a car club and cruising, drag strip, camaro.jpg that's what i did. miss it to this day!!!!!:neutral:

5. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

HHmmmm carshows 416.jpg Maybe something like this?? carshows 417.jpg Or This... DSCF9075.jpg I just don't know..:glasses:

6. the phantom

the phantom Well-Known Member 2 Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Had my 78 z for about 12 years.. Needed to be redone again..by someone else so I sold it.wouldnt mind a new one though. pics 017.jpg

7. zuki82

zuki82 Member 1 Year 100 Posts

Lets be a little more specific on years, here!!!!! I love my stangs!!! First road buggy I ever owned/ drove street legal, 66 fast back! Stompin baby!