1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

If yours came with remote cassette....

Discussion in 'Audio, Video & Gadget Tech' started by renegademan, Oct 7, 2007.

1. renegademan

renegademan New Member

have you replaced it with anything interesting? Looking for ideas so share pictures if you have them.
  2. Cableguy

Cableguy Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'm looking to replace mine in my 96 Sierra....
    E-bay wants $200 just for a stock CD Delco. Anybody have one out there? Same model as in pictures....
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  3. jareddowdle

jareddowdle New Member

Slave cassette

Hi,
    I have a 2001 Chevy suburban am/fm/cd remote cassette. I took out the cassette (dumped $1.67 in change out of it, thanks kids). I am looking to replace it with a GM09-AUX unit for my mp3. When I took out the cassette, I lost my rear speakers and now that I have connected the aux port I have no audio at all, no cd, radio or aux. everything is on like it is working what is wrong? I took out the aux connector and not audio. The light are not but noboby is home. Sorry I dont have pics of removing the cassette.
  4. Cableguy

The connector might not have seated in properly....Or a wire or 2 pulled back out of harness.
  5. Cableguy

I'm just rounding up my stereo stuff now Renegademan. I'll post some pic's as parts come in. So far I have a kicker box single 10" sub.