Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

I'm a NEWB

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Deano#4, Sep 21, 2009.

1. Deano#4

Deano#4 New Member

Just purchased an 03 Silverado Z71 LS with a Voltan cold air intake and a flowmaster exhaust. Wondering if someone could give me the approximate Horse Power? Any help is appreciated. I'm proud to be a GM owner.

2. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site, I don't know how much HP it has, but hopefully someone in the club will help you find a answer, or know someone who does.

3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Lots of those installed on here. Welcome to the site@!

4. Eslingerj

Eslingerj New Member

imma newb to but i have bein a life time chevy guy ive got a 93 burb that under construction.... welcome to the site so far i found it very useful.... enjoy

5. s5belford

s5belford Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

welcome to the site, not sure how much hp the 03's came with but you should be able to google it and I think the cold air intake adds about 10 extra

6. wrightj

wrightj Member

hey i'm a nebi, anyone know what would cause a tick in my engine but its not a valve stem or anything..?

7. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the site! If the '03 is the same as the '04, the 5.3L was rated at 295hp from the factory. I don't have any idea how much the Volant would add, but it should be worth a few. The 295hp is @ the flywheel.

8. ahmitchell1

ahmitchell1 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

welcome to the site

9. ct9a

ct9a Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the site!

10. Deano#4

Deano#4 New Member

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'm happy to have found such a cool site. I have found it very helpful so far.