1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I'm an American Soldier, vet of the Iraq war and this is my first GMC truck!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Kapelusprime, Nov 27, 2011.

1. retired2001

retired2001 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C ! Thanks for your service, alwatys glad to see another VET on line.

s
  2. The Heater

The Heater Member 100 Posts

Hello, Kapelusprime:

Thanks for joining the forum. Thank you for your service to our country in the military. Without our military active duty, we would not have the freedom to get up each morning and be able to open our bedroom and house doors from the inside. I am a USO volunteer at Joint Base Lewis McChord in Tacoma, WA. If I did this for the rest of my life, it would not be enough to pay back all the active and retired military for what they have given me.
  3. McMahan

McMahan New Member 100 Posts

I just left JBLM in FEB 11. I was in 6th GRP CID
  4. Sierraowner5.3

Sierraowner5.3 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

welcome to the site from a brother in green.

88M, Ft. Story Virginia.

always nice to see someone new. stay safe.

Alex
  5. The Heater

The Heater Member 100 Posts

Hi, McMahan: I hope you enjoyed your stay at JBLM and the great Puget Sound region.

Mike
  6. Kapelusprime

Kapelusprime New Member

My truck is so new and just a cherry; I love that first dive in to mod's but I just can't think of any "must haves" right now. I might get my a Diablo intune flash tuner. I like a good scan tool of which I have. A scan tool that can talk to a 6 speed trans and tune out unwanted settings and a lot more has my attention for sure.( 93 octane tune!). That's the only thing I'm looking to possible do right now. A few years when old man winter has my exhaust system looking crappy I'll get me a set of stainless true duels. A leveling kit might come next year after some trips with my camper, I have a 18 foot Jayco swift. If the nose looks too droopy I'd be up for putting on a good leveling kit, 2+ inches at the most. When the stock goofyear tires go, I'd like to put a set of BFG T/A KO's in load range (E). I had them on my last truck and if you think there is no real difference between load range (D) and load range (E). One only has to have owned both load ranges of the same tire model to know for sure.