1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

im back ;) (alot of pics)

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by zackyv55146, Oct 26, 2011.

1. zackyv55146

zackyv55146 Rockstar 100 Posts

whats up guys been a long time since i ve on here been really busy working, i got some cool stuff to show i got a photo shoot done of the truck a week ago and wanted to share it with u and also i wanna introduce u guys to my new project and member of the family valerie. :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    VALERIE
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. silverhobey

silverhobey Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

great clear photos ....where did you get the rear differential Chrome Cover ??? thanks

3. zackyv55146

i actually just ordered it from a local 4 wheel drive im surer u can find em on ebay or somthing

4. sstoner911

sstoner911 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

What is in the paint on the camaro? Couldnt really tell from the photo. And is it a V6?

5. zackyv55146

It has silver marble on the top and no 5.7 lt1

6. murdog94

murdog94 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

The truck is looking good as always! and the car nice job redoing it! is it a 6spd or an auto?

7. zackyv55146

Its the auto 4l60e when I bought the car the tranny was going out so its now a rebuilt built tranny has stronger bands,gears,shift kit etc and now has a circle d 298mm torque converter with a 2600rpm stall.

8. ucantcme33

ucantcme33 New Member

Nice truck and nice Camaro. good looking forth gen. I used to have a third gen Camaro. Always loved Camaros. Great pics.