1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I'm back!!!!! And with a new truck!! :)

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by ntbush83, Jul 8, 2012.

1. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Congrats didnt take long for you find a good looking replacement.
  2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

Congrats on the New Ride.....:party:......Its a Sharp Looking Silverado!!
  3. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member 1000 Posts

Congratulation Nathan on your new ride! Very nice. Quickly modding it up already I see.
  4. AnimalYates

AnimalYates New Member

This truck is beautiful man. Like what you've done thus far. Its weird that something as terrible as totalling your old truck can turn into something good like this. Makes me wannaget a dmax! Lol
  5. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 1000 Posts

Congrats Nathan,

If this is your first Duramax, I want to know how it goes...... I am looking to replace my 1500 with the 5.3 for a Duramax when it dies for good and want to know about any surprises that come up since it is a diesel that a gas owner would not know about.

Nak.
  6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

I like the new ride. (Then again, I'm partial to long beds for the functionality they bring.) I see you got to modding it quickly. Good call!
  7. AMac

AMac New Member

Wow, very nice and glad to hear it worked out for you. Congrats on the upgrade too! love the color.
  8. Grizzly Guy

Grizzly Guy New Member

congratulations on Your new ride,D-Maxs work very well indeed
  9. ntbush83

ntbush83 New Member 1000 Posts

Thanks everybody!! Means a lot!! This is why I have decided to stay here instead of switch to the duramax forum! :rules::lol:

Yep its an 8ft bed! I need the long bed a lot to haul my motorcycle and other toys around!
  10. ntbush83

ntbush83 New Member 1000 Posts

Thanks! My plan is to just run exhaust, intake, and programmer for now so I don't damage the tranny. Looks wise I want to get some black 20x12's, debadged, all chrome removed, and tinted windows. Keep it very simple!