1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I'm buying a Ford!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by sgtsjj, Aug 11, 2012.

1. sgtsjj

sgtsjj New Member 1000 Posts

As the title says im buying a ford....but not a ford truck, im buying a foxbody notch back mustang for a $100, it has the inline 4 in it right now which is blown up, along with an A/T tranny which is also bad, its going to be a project car, sadly ive always wanted a foxbody i would love it if it was the fastback but the notch back being more rare i think will be a cool build, now heres my question what should i put in it(im gonna stay with a ford motor). sorry if i gave any one a heart attack over the title but i figured it would get your guys attention
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I'll let the cat speak for me on this one...

128780587140361923.jpg
  3. sgtsjj

:rofl: oh god im laughing way to much to type oh wow...i know its sad but hey im picking the car up for cheap....and while building this i will also being helping in on a build of a 64 chevelle
  4. SurrealOne

Spending money on a Ford is like lighting a match to your money and turning your back on it while it burns...
  5. sgtsjj

haha ya but spending money on any type of car that you want to GO is doing that, ive seen so much money put into chevelles camaro's nova's etc i mean granted i dont want it to go down the track in 10 seconds i just want a car i can have it get up and go....
  6. SurrealOne

Wanting a car that goes ... so you buy a project car that doesn't. There's some failed logic for you...
  7. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 New Member

8. sgtsjj

you gotta start some where...and building from the ground up is usually the way to go, being that nothing really works on it is even better, means everything i do will be because i did it not some one else doing it and i bought it that way (i hate that)
  9. SurrealOne

Of course nothing really works on it. It's a Ford. What did you expect?!
  10. sgtsjj

hahaha!! well atleast my hopes arent to high right