1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I'm buying a Ford!

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by sgtsjj, Aug 11, 2012.

1. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Perhaps. Just remember ... if nothing really works on it ... and you're working on it ... well, you might be putting yourself at risk!
  2. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

haha, im sure ill be bleeding alot while working on it...F&^D's have a tendency to do that, i had to work on a 1995 f-150 once i lost a lot of blood
  3. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I have visible scars from my truck. It's a good thing chicks dig scars...
  4. sgtsjj

haha yep they do, ive got a lot of them from my cutlass....my buddies old pure stock dirt car, my old jeep(pile of crap), and a few other vehicles ive helped put back together
  5. ntbush83

ntbush83 Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

As long as you put a turbo lq4 6.0 motor in it then it will pretty much be a chevy! :lol:

But seriously if you wanna go fast you should do that......... There are a few foxbody's running around indy with that setup!
  6. sgtsjj

will ive been tempted with the 429 cobra jet, i know i dont want to put a 5.0 in it...
  7. Grizzly Guy

Grizzly Guy Rockstar 100 Posts

good luck on Ur fox body project car
  8. sgtsjj

Grizzley thanks, im hoping that it will go alright, i know not to get my hopes to high it is a ford after all
  9. PantheraUncia

PantheraUncia Active Member 2 Years 1000 Posts

Not that I would ever by a ford, but I can say allot about my silverado that supports your comments about ford Surreal........ just saying.....
  10. sgtsjj

they way i look at it is im picking up quite a deal on this car...yes it may be a ford, but ive always wanted a fox body, esp after selling my supra ive been wanting another project car, so far i have yet to have to many problems with my truck *knock on wood* but i think almost any brand can support what surreal said lol