1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Im confused- Chevy Forester

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Talk & GM News' started by Matthew Kenney, May 16, 2011.

1. Matthew Kenney

Matthew Kenney New Member

we recently bought a house in norther michigan with 12.5 acres. One of the things i found today on it was a tail gate from a Chevrolet forester (at least the the decals said it). It also looks as if its from the 80's or something.....
  2. murdog94

murdog94 New Member 1000 Posts

Might have been from a forestry truck there are a lot of them around. I know MN DNR uses similar looking decals etc.
  3. Crispyt

Crispyt New Member

As far as I know they were only sold in India and I belive that only 300-400 were made. How it got there is beyond me but might be worth something and sounds pretty cool. Take some pics and put it up on here. Sounds pretty unique. I think they were only made for one year.
  4. murdog94

I second the pics for sure!
  5. Matthew Kenney

well i dragged it up from the back of the property LOL. Now to find the camera. :(
  6. Matthew Kenney

sorry for double posting.

But here are the pics
    003.jpg 002.jpg 001.jpg 004.jpg

Edit:
    I think what happened is some redneck put a Subaru forester emblem on their truck :p
  7. murdog94

It looks to me that someone took some subaru badging and put it on an 70s-80s chevy tailgate.
  8. Matthew Kenney

HAHA! yeah thats what i think. Too bad could of been an awesome find. Hopefully i can find some other stuff on the land :D
  9. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer New Member 1000 Posts

Hey, I didn't put that sticker on there! LOL.
  10. Crispyt

Crispyt New Member

lol to bad it wasn't a real one, it woulda been pretty cool