I'm going to die.

Discussion in 'The Coffee Shop ~ Chit Chat' started by ChevyFan, Jan 18, 2014.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member

Trampoline Park opened in town. That was bad enough ... but then they opened up the Trampoline dodgeball arena.

That's more cardio than I've had in 20 years.
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2014
  2. ChevyFan

uploadfromtaptalk1390100691671.jpg

Can't get the pics to show for done reason.
  3. BurbanMan

BurbanMan Member

That's awesome! I wanna play!
  4. ChevyFan

My 2yo is a ladies man.

uploadfromtaptalk1390101260078.jpg
  5. tbplus10

tbplus10 Super Moderator Staff Member

Whered it open at?
    My grandaughter would probably enjoy going there.
  6. ChevyFan

Northeast mall area. They're opening one in Mansfield too. Called rebounderz or something like that.
  7. McClintoc

McClintoc Super Moderator

There's one in Lewisville. Closest one to me but I haven't been to it. Sounds like a lot of fun though.
  8. poncho62

poncho62 Member

I will die on my couch thanks....I am too old for that action.....:party:
  9. the phantom

the phantom New Member

Looks like a lot of fun!!!! Lawyers would probably have a hayday with one of them parks here. stub a toe or finger and someones getting sued... unfortunate things are that way now a days.
  10. ChevyFan

They have huge waivers. The only major concern is adults and bigger kids running into smaller kids.
  11. the phantom

the phantom New Member

Yeah it seems waivers here can be beaten also..The lawyers always seem to find someone they can hold personally negligent and get around the waivers of the business itself. Whether its an employee that didnt do his job that day or missed a task. In my business there are a bunch of procedures that have to be done to cover your A&&. If something happens and a procedure wasnt followed somebody will be considered negligent. Its great though that kids still can enjoy things in some places without the parents having to worry.
  12. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

There's a few of them by me One in Rockland Cty had a few safety problems that have been fixed I hear.. Fun times..for the Young at heart.. So they can SLEEP Football time..:party:
  13. ChevyFan

Having been to this place and similar businesses I think there are two main issues at hand for safety.

First, they have to control for size differentials. That is, a 260 lb adult bouncing next to a 40 lb child. That's a serious size difference.

Second, to many out of shape bouncers are suddenly bouncing up and down. One YouTube video shows a girl who broke her leg. Well, not sure what that girl's physical fitness level was, but it's ironic that exercise activity was her downfall (so to speak).