1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I'm GOING to the SUPERBOWL!!! Sat??? LOL

Discussion in 'Sports & Outdoors' started by Enkeiavalanche, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Just wanted to see if any of you are coming to my Neck of the woods for this Game they call the SUPERBALL!!! Me Not much of a Foot Ball fan..

met life.jpg met life2.jpg
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2014
  2. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

No, I will not be there, unless the Loins are going and free tickets fall into my lap. That combination of things would equal road trip! On another note, I like how you stop and take pics of your truck in front of land marks. you never know where Glen and his AV are going to be next!
  3. Enkeiavalanche

I got better ones but thats a whole thread for later
  4. Als09Sierra

Als09Sierra Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Bring your shovel. The Falmer's Almanac is predicting a Nor'Easter that weekend.
  5. poncho62

poncho62 Member

I'm not much of a football fan either, but at least I know its called the SUPER BOWL
  6. Enkeiavalanche

I know that But around here these days you are not aloud to say it unless you pay.. So I just keep it the Super Ball...
  7. BRB46

BRB46 Member

Rather watch it from the comfort of home. Someday maybe I will get to a Pats game.
  8. Enkeiavalanche

I was down by the Hudson last night and saw a Huge party on a ship and the Intrepid Police boats are everywhere on the Hudson river.. superbowl.jpg superbowl1.jpg Anyway my Co has to deliver 20K Box lunches Sat and maybe Sun So since I drive the bigger truck I'll be doing it.. I'll take pics..
  9. McClintoc

McClintoc Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

@Enkeiavalanche Even if you're not a football fan, I think a Super Bowl is one of those things everyone should see in-person at least once in their life. It's pretty cool that you are going. You should have a lot fun, either way.

Also, did you just take those pictures recently? I am surprised you could get in there since the game is just a few days away.
  10. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Knowing @Enkeiavalanche, somehow the guy will end up on the sideline during the game, standing behind Erin Andrews while Sherman goes on another rant.