1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Im having website issues anyone else?

Discussion in 'Announcements & Feedback' started by the phantom, Jan 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I use firefox and had the same issue uploading pictures. I have also noticed a few odd things going on here and there.
  2. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Member

have not been able to upload photos either, i can select them from computer then hit upload, but get red X's for all of them.

im using chrome, always have been and its never had issues
  3. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 New Member

I cant go to my own profile
  4. zuki82

zuki82 New Member

When I go to notifications, I'm not even a member!!! And no profile! I sent a message to a mod. but haven't heard anything back yet!!!!!
  5. the phantom

the phantom Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

What happened to [MENTION=1]Steve[/MENTION] ???? He was on very regulary here just a couple weeks ago even posting with his mobile and now not a peep out of him.. Hope everythings alright.. Did his computer freeze when it got down into the 20's down there in Texas?? Maybe the internet got flooded and bogged down by such low temps its causing all these problems. I dont know just a thought :lol:
  6. McClintoc

McClintoc Super Moderator Staff Member Platinum Contributor 1000 Posts

I'm sure he just busy with life and all that. I am also sure he's working on the issues. Patience is a virtue. :)
  7. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Working on these issues. :-( So sorry, I dropped off the planet for a week and the whole world got busy on me.
  8. the phantom

the phantom Active Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Ha, no problem [MENTION=1]Steve[/MENTION] Glad to know everything is with ya.
  9. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.