im living the amarican dream

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by bronx boy, Nov 9, 2010.

1. bronx boy

bronx boy New Member

just got a call from my best friend the other day .he is well off .asked if i wanted his 2000 silverado 8 ft bed std cab 4.8 auto ac 4wd nice basic truck . here is the kicker it only has 8000 miles on it .this was his toy .he just got himself a 2010 4door shortbed 1500 . it dont get nn better than this guys .the only thing it needs is a good buffing out not a scatch on it .
  2. ridick_bowen

ridick_bowen New Member

Ask if he can throw in his wife or girlfriend also.
  3. bronx boy

bronx boy New Member

long sad story about him losing his wife/ now he is just living life to the fullist and best he can he has a 9 year old my godson .his son will never want for any material things if it up to him and me bud
  4. 1flyfisher

1flyfisher New Member

amarican?

wow!
  5. ridick_bowen

ridick_bowen New Member

I feel so bad now.
  6. bronx boy

bronx boy New Member

dont guy its just life . every body has a story .we just get up every day and carpe dium/seize the day never look back life is way to short just enjoy it for what it is
  7. stephan

stephan New Member

Welcome to the GM truck club Bronx Boy. Congrats on your new truck. 8,000 miles is a winner!!
  8. ntbush83

ntbush83 New Member

i wonder how many trucks out there from 2000 only have 8000 miles on them?!
  9. ThatSilverStepside

ThatSilverStepside New Member

welcome to the club and grats on the new truck

mine will...in 26k more miles...after I roll the odometer over:tongue:
  10. jbjones240

jbjones240 New Member

Congrats on the truck and welcome to the club !

-JJ
  11. Bigbomber

Bigbomber New Member

Welcome to the club!
  12. Runnerboy23

Runnerboy23 New Member

I bet not to many great find bronx boy!!!!
  13. Vincennes02261897

Vincennes02261897 New Member

Congratulations! That's an awesome gift. Welcome to the club as well!
  14. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator

Hey Bronx Boy if you are in the Bronx I'm close and have a buffer.. My Av will be at Valanca's next week for some paint work..Pm me and we can talk...
  15. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Moderator

Welcome to the club and congrats on your new ride....our condolences given the circumstances.
  16. bronx boy

bronx boy New Member

hey guys let me start by telling you im 54 years old and my first chevy truck was a 1953 chevy pick up with 6 volt 3 on the tree all bone stock with a foctory 6 volt spotlight option . i bought it from my neighbor for 100.00 in 1968 . we used it to drive around the old city dumps by my house .so i have seen both ends of the chevy truck saga .even though they are 47 years apart im happy to be a member thanks for the warm welcome .i will keep you informed on my new babys improvements
  17. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 New Member

Hi, and welcome to the site!
  18. ronron

ronron New Member

enjoy the new ride. welcome to the club. im a newbie as well. and bless your buddy
  19. bronx boy

bronx boy New Member

spent almost 16 houes going over entire truck cleaning and waxing /put on my new plates took it to my friends old mechanic for inspection he looked at me and the truck was not quite sure if it was the same truck .asked if my friend saw it like in the condition i had it . my baby looks like new and with only 8460 miles on it it still feels new .i have had many offers on it so far / said no way this is a once in a lifetime find/gift .im going to enjoy my new toy for a long time
  20. bronx boy

bronx boy New Member

0319111033_0001_0001[1].jpg im trying to post a picture of my baby on thread 8400 miles 2000 silverado