Im looking for rims and tires...

Discussion in 'Chevy Silverado Forum (GMC Sierra)' started by Cav_spartan, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Cav_spartan

Cav_spartan Rockstar

Just got my Truck leveled out with the 2.5" Tuff Country Lift and now im looking for the tires to fill the gap thats been left lol (planned to get the bigger tires to begin with bear with me)

Now im looking for some 305's and 18's or 20's or a 285 with 18's or 20's

Mickey Thompson Classic II's are nice but show me pictures because im open for suggestions...

2. $ilverado

$ilverado Rockstar

im selling mine

i attacked some poics

Attached Files:

3. Cav_spartan

Cav_spartan Rockstar

I was thinking more of an offroad tire... BUT those are bitchin' how much w/ shipping? and what size r they??? tire and rim? and some specifics on stuff

4. ippielb

ippielb Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

I would go with the 285's on the NBS, i recommend BF Goodrich All Terrain's, my dad has them on his truck, and has had them on his truck for 20 months, all the time, winter and summer. And they're still in good condition. Around 30-40 thousand kilometers on the tires, looks off roady, perform well on the pavement and in the dirt/mud.

5. Cav_spartan

Cav_spartan Rockstar

The rubber I was gonna throw on the Mickeys were some 285's in a BFG Mud Terrain the new KM2's supposebly(according to my buddies with Jeeps and Big Trucks) they ride great on the road(wear extremely well 50,000 miles plus on a buddies 02 2500HD) and of-course in the Mud there exceptional... I have even had a few guys venture to say there the best Mud Tire they have ever had when it pertains to road driving... thats what I WANT!!! Recommendations??? A/T's dont have the offroad Bite I want for the Carolina Swamp and Muck im takin my bow tie swimming in...

6. $ilverado

$ilverado Rockstar

those are 22 inch akuza on 305/45r/22

7. shurshot

shurshot Rockstar 100 Posts

Got some GMC Factory Chrome 20's (wheels only) PM me for pics if you are interested.

Thanks, JC