Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

I'm new....... (2013 1500 Suburban LT)

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by stvbldso, Oct 1, 2013.

1. stvbldso

stvbldso New Member

Good Day to you all. I am new to this site and forum. I just traded a Dodge dually with a Cummins engine for a new Suburban. So, I am used to a forum called the Turbo Diesel Register, which is pretty much the Premier site for Cummins/Dodge owners. I am hoping that will be the case here at GMTruckClub.com.

2. Rebel_Bowtie

Rebel_Bowtie Member

Welcome and congrats on the trade! Hope you find the site useful and friendly.

3. bowtiekid

bowtiekid New Member

welcome. I am new to the forum as well and look forward to some good times and great knowledge.

4. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Welcome to the club partner! I've been on and off this forum for a while now and have always found that there are some of the most knowledgeable people around here that are willing to help with basically any question you can think of, so i believe you've found the correct home for your Burban!

Got any plans for modifications to it??

5. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to GMTC!!

6. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club

7. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club and congrats on your new Burb!!!

8. stvbldso

stvbldso New Member

Thank you all for the warm welcome.

And to reply to the question about modifications,
    nothing powertrain-wise yet. I've got a long warranty in hand.

9. 08_rado_rocker

08_rado_rocker Member 2 Years 500 Posts

Gotta love having that warranty!

10. GM Customer Service

GM Customer Service Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Hello and welcome! Just wanted to stop by and let you know that GM Customer Care is here on the forum and happy to assist if you ever have any general questions or concerns about your GM product. We are only a private message away!

Safe travels,

Jennifer T.
    GM Customer Care