1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

I'm new a member! Looking for advice on a leveling kit

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by Bekah12, Jul 20, 2013.

1. Bekah12

Bekah12 New Member

Hi! My name is Bekah & I live out in Midland, TX. I just recently purchased a 2010 Chevy 1500 LT and I really want to put a leveling kit on it... the front end is driving me nuts! Does anyone have suggestions on brands of leveling kits or anything?? Heres a picture of the new love of my life :)

truck.jpg
  2. donyms

donyms Active Member 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club Bekah, it's great to have you aboard. :glasses:
  3. Zac72497

Zac72497 New Member

Hey Bekah, I'm new on here and also just bought a 2010 silverado!!! It's my first truck!
    I'm planning on installing a leveling kit soon and was wondering, if you find out any information could you pass it on to me? That'd be really helpful!
    Also if you know anything about what the max size tires i need to run once i install the leveling kit that'd also be appreciated. Thanks!
  4. 04GMC_len

04GMC_len New Member

Hi Bekah;

Welcome to the club. There's information about this in the suspension section I'm almost sure of it. Maybe post your question in there. :)
  5. ajarman

ajarman New Member 1000 Posts

I ran the ReadyLift 2.25 kit and loved it. Also there are a few other members that ran that kit, but it is about twice the price as a 2" RCX level.
  6. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member 1000 Posts

****Thread Moved Here****

Welcome to the Club!!!

x2 on the Ready lift 2.25...quality and the perfect size to get an even level without having a pre-runner look.

And for [MENTION=62277]Zac72497[/MENTION] , I was running ~33s (285/70/17s), which barely fit without having to grind anything. I think that'll be about the largest tire that'll fit.
  7. Zac72497

Zac72497 New Member

Wow! Thanks for all the advice guys!!
    It was really helpful. Going to check out the suspension section right now!!

Oh! And [MENTION=37237]mfleetwood[/MENTION] what kind type of tires and wheels did you get?
  8. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member 1000 Posts

Both the old tires and the new are BFG A/T KOs.
  9. ChevyBoy2009

ChevyBoy2009 New Member

Welcome to GMTC!...i installed a 2" Rough Country leveling kit...love it!...was only 60 bucks
  10. stchman

stchman New Member 1000 Posts

That's a really nice looking truck, some more pics please. Welcome to GMTC.

A catback dual exhaust would look and sound sweet on that truck.

I like the 20s on your truck better than the 20s on my 2013 Silverado.

I personally don't think trucks with a 2" leveling kit look all that different when done.