Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

I'm new to the club and need some ideas for my 1990 Truck...

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Nate_m, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Nate_m

Nate_m New Member

I have a 1990 Chevrolet long bed with a 305 engine. Its basically stock. I bought it from a old woman whos husband passed away for $1000 it only has 147k miles and runs like a champ! I had the windows tented and I redid the grill myself. I would really love to change the wheels and tires on it so if you have any for sell of any ideas please let me know. I would also like to get a good deep sound out of it so any exhaust ideas would help. I am going to do an intake system probably K&N soon... Any more advice would be helpful this is a project truck. I might do a pain job I was thinking a dark metallic gray with the same style pin stripes but red and a red chevy badge and maybe a red interior also ideas on gauges.... What do you guys think?

2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club. Do you have a budget on how much you want to spend?

3. Nate_m

Nate_m New Member

Of course I want to save as much money as possible but I also want it to look good!

4. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Wheels and tires always make a big differance on a trucks appearance. I'd start there. Decide if you want to go with a street or off-road look.

5. stephan

stephan Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the club Nate. Magna Flow & Flowmaster make nice sounding exhausts

6. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Welcome!....