Im still alive, Its been forever. Updated pics.

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by DSpivey, May 1, 2012.

1. DSpivey

DSpivey New Member

I have not been online in forever, but I figured I would throw some pics up....
    Specs: RCX 6" NTD kit, 20x10's and 305/55/20 trail grapplers.
    I think the only mods that I have done since I last visited this site are a shaved tailgate, debadged and demolded, 2 10s behind the seat, windows tinted, installed a tonneau cover, added an exhaust, corvette servo, HIDs, and some colormatching in the interior.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member

That's quite a few additions. Thanks for the update and especially the pics. How are the Grapplers treating you? Don't be a stranger and keep coming back.
  3. AMac

AMac New Member

Oh wow, I love it what a beautiful truck! Perfect color and the wheels are really sharp looking! Thanks for sharing!!

:sign0005:
  4. DSpivey

DSpivey New Member

The trail grapplers are great......nice smooth ride and very little road noise, or atleast compared to my mud grapplers. I still liked my cooper stts better than the trail grapplers.
  5. Jeremy09LTZCrew

Jeremy09LTZCrew New Member

And another Cooper fan. The more I read of personal reviews of the Coopers the more I look at them for my tires when I get my lift done. They're a good looking tire and I've yet to find someone who wishes they'd gotten something different.
  6. DSpivey

DSpivey New Member

They were amazing in the mud.....my truck barely ever sees and offroad action anymore, but when I did actually drive it, the stts were amazing anywhere I went, mud, sand, highway, etc.
  7. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member

great looking truck. and I want a garage like in pic #4:great:
  8. The Heater

The Heater New Member

I read the title of this thread and thought you just got done with another round of chemo therapy.
  9. Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog New Member

:glasses: Sweet Ride, and great pics thanks for sharing......
  10. DSpivey

DSpivey New Member

Lol no chemo (always thought it was kemo lol) therapy. DSFLOYD I wish that was my garage too.....sadly its our shop at work; however, I am happy that I get to use it :glasses:
  11. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Moderator

Sharp looking ride!! Glad to have you back and sharing once again!
  12. DSpivey

DSpivey New Member

Thanks man
  13. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 New Member

Great looking truck. I like the blue
  14. DSpivey

DSpivey New Member

I appreciate it man.....I dont see arrival blue around here very often. I like it :great:
  15. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 New Member

If I get my truck repainted its either that blue or the silver thats on it. If I get it blue and buy fender flares, I'd have them painted silver for a nice little contrast. But if I go all silver, I'll paint to match.
  16. DSpivey

DSpivey New Member

For what its worth, i always felt like one solid to on everything was a lot cleaner. Its just simple and clean. I will hopefully have my truck fully colormatched blue soon. Blue and chrome, and black windows. Thats the only colors I want be seen on the body of my truck.
  17. the phantom

the phantom New Member

I agree sweet ride!!!!:great:
  18. SWAT13

SWAT13 New Member

That is one sweet lookin truck!!!!
  19. BrownPats420

BrownPats420 New Member

thumbs up on the truck man, I was always hooked on the 03-07 silvy cat headlights, mean looking!
  20. DSpivey

DSpivey New Member

I like the front end, it just needs clear corners, and an '06 front end swap. I like the HD hood and grille much better.