1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Im still alive, Its been forever. Updated pics.

Discussion in 'Lifted & Offroad Suspension' started by DSpivey, May 1, 2012.

1. mfleetwood

mfleetwood New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Sharp looking ride!! Glad to have you back and sharing once again!
  2. DSpivey

DSpivey New Member 100 Posts

Thanks man
  3. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Great looking truck. I like the blue
  4. DSpivey

I appreciate it man.....I dont see arrival blue around here very often. I like it :great:
  5. rileyjr16

rileyjr16 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

If I get my truck repainted its either that blue or the silver thats on it. If I get it blue and buy fender flares, I'd have them painted silver for a nice little contrast. But if I go all silver, I'll paint to match.
  6. DSpivey

For what its worth, i always felt like one solid to on everything was a lot cleaner. Its just simple and clean. I will hopefully have my truck fully colormatched blue soon. Blue and chrome, and black windows. Thats the only colors I want be seen on the body of my truck.
  7. the phantom

the phantom Active Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I agree sweet ride!!!!:great:
  8. SWAT13

SWAT13 New Member 100 Posts

That is one sweet lookin truck!!!!
  9. BrownPats420

BrownPats420 New Member 100 Posts

thumbs up on the truck man, I was always hooked on the 03-07 silvy cat headlights, mean looking!
  10. DSpivey

I like the front end, it just needs clear corners, and an '06 front end swap. I like the HD hood and grille much better.