Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

? (Image Posting Help Neeed)

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Travis F., Nov 21, 2011.

1. Travis F.

Travis F. New Member

i would like to post pics...of my silverado...but not sure how...any help would be appreciated....

2. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

:sign0016:To the Site Travis.......Regarding posting Pictures of your Silverado......if you don't have an Account with Photobucket......you could open one up.....it doesn't cost anything to open one, Its Free, and then you will be able to Post Pictures from your Photobucket Account.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2011
  3. Caddiac

Caddiac Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

Welcome aboard Travis!

4. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club Travis!!! Photobucket is what I use!!!

5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Hey @Travis F. & @Red Z71 Max @Caddiac @99'HEARTBEAT ...

WE HAVE A TOPIC DEALING WITH THIS:
    How To: Adding Images to your Posts on GMTC

You can attach photos to any post you make with the ATTACHMENTS icon on the bottom of the post before you hit submit.

You can also make an album in the Photo Gallery. EACH PHOTO CAN NOT BE MORE THAN 2MB. It will fail if you have a high resolution camera and try to upload a 5MB photo. Not even facebook lets you do that.

** The problem with adding a photo from photobucket ... if you take the photo down from that website, it will drop from our website too. **

Last edited: Nov 22, 2011
  6. McMahan

McMahan Rockstar 100 Posts

Photobucket FTW!!!!

7. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C !

8. Eddie Z71

Eddie Z71 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome! Glad to have you here!

9. sgtsjj

sgtsjj Rockstar 3 Years 1000 Posts

welcome to the club!! i just use the photo uploader on the site!