Newest Gallery Photos

1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

In-Channel Window Visors

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by AMac, Jun 1, 2012.

1. AMac

AMac Member 2 Years GMTC Chick 500 Posts ROTM Winner

Does anyone have the AVS Seamless In-Channel Window Visors installed on their trucks? The appearance of these will vary from SUV or Car to a truck and I'm trying to get an idea of the actual appearance. I did a google image search, but no luck on good results.
  2. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Mine are Weathertech, so I'm afraid I can't help...
  3. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

089.jpg 045.jpg I don't have any close up but I hope these help..
  4. Coach24

Coach24 Rockstar 3 Years 5000 Posts

Amac where did your truck go?
  5. AMac

thank you that does help, they don't look ridiculously small. Autoanything won't let me return the other ones since it is past the 30 day return period. I'll try to sell them to help get money to apply towards the new ones.
  6. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

And yea, [MENTION=53354]AMac[/MENTION] -- where DID your truck go? (i.e. What's up with no signature?)
  7. Scooter

Scooter Rockstar 100 Posts

I have EGR, I think there great. I have an extended cab so they dont sit in the window sill on the rear window. But I like how they fit and look on the front.
  8. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM Active Member 2 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Did you not like your EGR replacements?
  9. AMac

They werent any different from the originals I ordered so I'm still a little unhappy about the color of them.