1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Information needed about a dealer and new car purchase

Discussion in 'Ask GM Customer Service' started by mcschreddy, Mar 31, 2013.

Newest Gallery Photos

1. mcschreddy

mcschreddy New Member

I ordered my Avalanche on January 9th and I called the dealership the other day to ask them to E-mail me a copy of the options that I ordered. Before I could get a word out the salesman started explaining to me that because I ordered so late that theres some kind of delay and that he was do everything he could get to the bottom of this problem. I did alittle research myself and found out the dealership hasn,t summitted a request for the build yet. I also found out someone put in their order on jan. 19 and received their Avalache on 2/28/2013. Whats going on? Why am i being given the runaround ?

2. retired2001

retired2001 Epic Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Welcome to the G M T C ! I hope you can get some info' here, I know I'd be wanting some answers too.

3. Bighornkid

Bighornkid Member 2 Years 100 Posts

Welcome to The Club.

4. Goldie

Goldie Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Welcome to the Club! Try sending a message about your problem to cac@gmc.com. This is the customer assistance center. Good luck and keep us posted on what happens.

5. donyms

donyms Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Welcome to the club, it's great to have you aboard. :glasses:

6. mfleetwood

mfleetwood Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Welcome to the Club!!!

I moved your thread to the correct section of our forum and modified your thread title. This should help you in getting more responses to your question/issue.

Good Luck!

7. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Go to a different dealer and get your money back from the first one.. If they don't want to help you then someone else will..There loss and Congrats on the Soon to be new Avalanche