1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Inner door handle

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by DemoMatt3, Dec 23, 2008.

1. DemoMatt3

DemoMatt3 Member

Anyone know of a good place to find an inner door handle for a 98 suburban, drivers door (tan) ... ( imagine that in breaking in -20 weather.. grrr)
  2. ewarz

ewarz Rockstar

first place i would try is a junk yard.
  3. 95burban

95burban New Member

4. Sooner

Sooner Rockstar

I'm not sure what your inner door handle looks like. But, my son has broken both inner door handles on his 97 Chevy 1500 over the last year. He got the replacements at O'Reilly's Auto Parts for less than $10 or $15.
  5. StillMatic

StillMatic Rockstar 100 Posts

I have a 97 GMC Suburban that I'm sorry to say hit a wall after skidding on some black ice this morning, and recently replace my driver's side door handle. I got the door handle fro AutoZone and they also had them at Advanced Auto Parts. It was like 12 dollars. Ebay also has them, but they usually charge you more. They are easy to replace, you just have to drill through the rivet that bolts it to the inner door. I know I'm new here, but if you need any further assistance, pm me, I can prolly help you out.
  6. smainsw

smainsw Rockstar

You can also try LMC truck
  7. vncj96

vncj96 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

Ebay 12-15 bucks!!!
  8. scooby2b2

scooby2b2 New Member

Pep boys and Checker also has them in the HELP parts area on the shelf. You know, that section with the red background and says HELP in bold letters, mostly speciffic modle stuff.....