1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Input wanted... [Expired Topic]

Discussion in 'Chevy Suburban Forum (GMC Yukon XL)' started by ggwash21, Sep 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ggwash21

ggwash21 New Member

I just purchased a 1995 Gmc Burban, and it has a decal thats about 6-8 inches wide down the middle of the vehicle. My question is How can i peal that off without harming the paint.. the decal is already pealing in certain parts thats why i wanna get it off cuz it makes the truck look bad...

Thanks
    Gary
  2. 84fiero123

84fiero123 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

RE: Input wanted...

Heat gun or a really hot blow drier. and a plastic putty knife, the kind you us for dry wall.
  3. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

For a 1995 you probably will have some color difference, depending on the type of decal that was on there.
  4. gmcjohnny

gmcjohnny Member

they have a spray out called decal off that works great on boats it says can be used on painted also johnny
  5. ggwash21

ggwash21 New Member

Well i went to the body shop and they had whats called a Eraser Wheel.... HOLY works magic.... use it on the end of the drill and took it all off its like a huge round eraser ... thanks for the info guys,.,,,,
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.