Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Installed GM 6" Oval Assist Steps

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by MAsZ71, Oct 25, 2009.

1. KayakDeb

KayakDeb New Member

LOL!! I lucked out - had a slow day here at work and my son wanted to wrench on something, so I said "Here - play with these!" and he had the steps installed in about 45 minutes :) I'll try to add a picture

Attached Files:

2. MAsZ71

MAsZ71 Rockstar 100 Posts

That looks good Deb! Your son did a great job!! BTW, what is all that white stuff on the ground by your truck!!:gasp:

3. KayakDeb

KayakDeb New Member

Lake Michigan!

I live in a "persistent Lake Effect snow belt". Fun to play in - but makes it tough to keep your vehicle looking good... :-(

4. KickerG

KickerG Rockstar

I just purchased the truck yesturday and I opted for these steps as well, I have to say they're nice and I have no regrets.

Anyone have feedback in regards to caring for them? Are they easy to skuff?

[​IMG]

5. ChevyFan

ChevyFan November Beard Grower - Cancer Fighter Staff Member 5+ Years 5000 Posts

Who do you work for?