1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Installed Hella FF75 reverse lights finally

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by reggiecab2000, Sep 10, 2012.

1. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Took about a year to finally get them on but here they are...

these are a FOG pattern btw

photo 1.jpg

photo 2.jpg

it really took some customized mounting for me to get these brackets on there for the way i mounted them lol
    but of course i dont have pictures of that lol

short, sweet, and to the point.

hopefully ill get some night shots, dont really have before pictures but i suppose i could just put something in front of these lights to simulate a before pic LOL
    hopefully i have an amazing reverse view at night now :)

as opposed to running multiple strands of wire to the battery and back, i ran a single 14 gauge wire in 1/2 inch split loom tubing from the + terminal all the way to the rear following the factory loom in place so yes it looks factory :), so now i have a hot wire for ease of access for anything else i add to the rear of my vehicle, and i used a relay of course and i did NOT opt to also put a switch for whenever i want them on manually, dont really see the point right now, it would just tempt me to blind someone if they were tailgating me , which would be no bueno. so they just come on in reverse
  2. moogvo

moogvo Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

You DID fuse your hot wire, no?
  3. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

i was thinking about including that in my post, but i figured yall would assume i was at least THAT smart..... LOL

yes, of course i did!

definitely gotta aim these babies a little bit higher though.