Installed Hella FF75 reverse lights finally

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by reggiecab2000, Sep 10, 2012.

1. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

Took about a year to finally get them on but here they are...

these are a FOG pattern btw

photo 1.jpg

photo 2.jpg

it really took some customized mounting for me to get these brackets on there for the way i mounted them lol
    but of course i dont have pictures of that lol

short, sweet, and to the point.

hopefully ill get some night shots, dont really have before pictures but i suppose i could just put something in front of these lights to simulate a before pic LOL
    hopefully i have an amazing reverse view at night now :)

as opposed to running multiple strands of wire to the battery and back, i ran a single 14 gauge wire in 1/2 inch split loom tubing from the + terminal all the way to the rear following the factory loom in place so yes it looks factory :), so now i have a hot wire for ease of access for anything else i add to the rear of my vehicle, and i used a relay of course and i did NOT opt to also put a switch for whenever i want them on manually, dont really see the point right now, it would just tempt me to blind someone if they were tailgating me , which would be no bueno. so they just come on in reverse

2. moogvo

moogvo Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

You DID fuse your hot wire, no?

3. reggiecab2000

reggiecab2000 Rockstar 4 Years 500 Posts

i was thinking about including that in my post, but i figured yall would assume i was at least THAT smart..... LOL

yes, of course i did!

definitely gotta aim these babies a little bit higher though.