Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Installed Katzkin....

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by 99'HEARTBEAT, Sep 6, 2011.

1. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Over the Weekend I installed my Katzkin Interior.......I went with a Smoke Gray Leather W/Black Suede Inserts,

Before,

Last edited: May 11, 2012
  2. silveradotrailblazer

silveradotrailblazer Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

WOW!! They look great Mike.:great::great:

3. adampaul1964

adampaul1964 Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Oh yeah, that looks awesome Mike. Another tastefully done mod. Just curious, how difficult was the install?

4. 99'HEARTBEAT

99'HEARTBEAT Epic Member Staff Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts Platinum Contributor

Thanks Del.....:glasses:

Thanks Adam.....:glasses:........It wasn't to Difficult, as the Late model Vehicle's don't have Hog-Rings, like the older Vehicles, the factory Interior was held on with.....Velcro and Plastic Clips......the Katzkin Interior has Velcro.....Plastic Clips and Zipper's....What took some time, was making Cut-outs for the....Headrest and Arm Rest......Katzkin had the Cut-out for the Seat Belts......Overall I would say it wasn't that hard to installed the interior.....I set out all of the Katzkin Interior in the Sun.....which made it more Ply-able and that made it a little Easier to install.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2011
  5. ajarman

ajarman Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

That looks great Mike!! I have heard good things about Katzkin and from the looks of yours, it is true.

6. 99'HEARTBEAT

Thanks Alston.....:glasses:.......I wish you could see it in Person, I am Very Impressed with the Fit and Finish on this Katzkin Interior......It Looks Awesome!!

7. Bigbomber

Bigbomber Rockstar 4 Years 5000 Posts

Absolutley Awesome looking covers.They look like they fit really tight to the seats,nice job!.Do you mind if i ask how much they set you back!

8. Mean_Green_95

Mean_Green_95 Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

What is that handle on the far back of the seat for? I don't believe my seats have that.

9. 99'HEARTBEAT

Thanks Terry........the Katzkin Interior's are not seat cover's, they are replacements for the factory cloth Interior, which need to be removed before, installing the Katzkin interior.

Not sure on what handle your asking about???....sorry.

10. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

Mike the seats looks awesome, brings the interior all together, but I gotta say the full center console is my favorite, I need to find one for mine except indark gray.