Installed My Black Bowtie on RBP Replica Grille!

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Rockstarrchevy81, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Well i just received my black chevy bowtie and went ahead and installed it. It was pretty simple to install and i think it looks really good better than nothing on the grille. I will have the RBP chrome Star installed sometime this week just depends. Let me know what you guys think!

2. Rockstarrchevy81

Here is a few pic's i took so far. DSCN0252.jpg DSCN0253.jpg DSCN0254.jpg

3. aloxdaddy99

aloxdaddy99 Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

I think the bow tie needs an outline color. But then again I am not a fan of the murdered look.

4. Rockstarrchevy81

Yeah man it's all good ha. Everyone likes different things but the actual smaller RBP star emblem i have will go on the grille to compliment all the black.

5. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Flat black the bowtie to match the grill and black out the bumper...

6. Rockstarrchevy81

The grille i plan on getting painted just like the RBP grille. Instead of flat black it will match the truck and i didn't flat black it because i have a black bowtie on back of my truck so wouldn't look right. The chrome bumper i plan on getting done just will have to wait for now since i have other things i ordered to install on the truck. The parts on the truck i want to paint will have to wait because i want to do it all at once my tow mirrors,grille and front bumper. The rear bumper i want to get a Fab Four black one and get it painted to match.

7. mad1500hd

mad1500hd Rockstar 100 Posts

looks good bro! i think you need some lights up front too!!!

8. Rockstarrchevy81

Yeah that's what will be next to come. I just ordered some tow hooks to put back on. The lights i'm going with are Halo driving lights to match my projector halo lights. They aren't exspensive at all only like $60 for the pair so i'll go with them and also get my recon smoked cab roof lights put on at the same time just have to save some money up right now before i do that.

9. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

I did see a new bumper for the Silverado's That replaces the center part with 3 molded in 5in round light pockets.. I am looking for it now..And it's paintable

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Found it.... Check this out.... http://www.ansanidesigns.com/

10. mad1500hd

mad1500hd Rockstar 100 Posts

Enkei...that's badass...i wonder if the sierra's have the same fit as far as bumpers go??? hmmm....