1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Installed new IPCW led fiber optic leds and love them

Discussion in 'Lighting Discussion' started by LOVINTHESTORM, May 3, 2012.

1. LOVINTHESTORM

LOVINTHESTORM New Member 1000 Posts

Just Installed my new tail lights from StreetPros.com and I absolutely love them. Went with the bermuda black IPCWs and I couldn't been more satisfied. They look killer and definitely different from all the other tail lights on the market. The fiber optic running lights are for sure what sets them over the top. Pic to come and will be doing a post on the how to thread on the install. I will say they were very easy and seem to be great quality. Also got the third brake light to match. DIGGIN IT!!!! By the way this site was about $75 dollars cheaper on these tail lights. Got them and the third brake light for $360 including shipping.
    Last edited: May 4, 2012
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Moderator 1000 Posts

I have those thought I would go outside and take a pic so people can see how sweet they look... lights.jpg IMG_1526resize.jpg
  3. LOVINTHESTORM

Those are sweet but the sierra lights are totaly different. But pic. at night with these leds just get too blurry to do them justice.
  4. Pikey

Pikey Moderator Staff Member 1000 Posts

what was the site that you found them on? streetpro.com is a kettle bell website
  5. LOVINTHESTORM

My bad Pikey try StreetPros.com don't forget the s it's apperently very important. It was kinda hard to beleive how cheap they were. The same lights on carid would have cost 485 over 125 more for the exact same lights. It pays to shop around.
    Last edited: May 4, 2012
  6. LOVINTHESTORM

For your viewing pleasure. 100_1404.jpg 100_1405.jpg 100_1406.jpg 100_1407.jpg 100_1408.jpg
  7. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

Those look sweet; wish they made them for the 99-06 Sierras. :no:

Do you have any shots with the reverse lights engaged? How about running just the cargo lamps? A common complaint with LED cargo lamps is they shed less illumination than OEM bulbs, despite using a whiter light. Can you comment on that?
  8. LOVINTHESTORM

Thanks. No shots yet, but will get some soon. And as far as the cargo light goes haven't really tested at night but will since you asked. Can you tell I don't really use it that much.
  9. SurrealOne

SurrealOne Former Member 1000 Posts

Looking forward to your commentary on the cargos. I don't think many people use them a lot, but you know how it is ... the one time this year you need them you'll REALLY need them. Murphy's Law tends to be that way. :(
  10. LOVINTHESTORM

Surreal checked out the cargo light very bright. I think it's because of the style of light. IPCW's light is totaly different from everyone else's lights. The brake light is on either sides and the cargo is a big strip in the middle. Will post those pics we talk about later.