Installed Painted/Color Matched Door Handles Today...

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Rockstarrchevy81, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 Rockstar 3 Years ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Well i finally got around to installing my color matched door handles today that i ordered off of Ebay. The whole install wasn't that bad being i have never done this before ha so i guess i learned a few things. The look of the truck compared to the plastic handles is amazingly better! I didn't remember to take pic's earlier but will make sure i will tomorrow! I also have installed my power/telescoping/heated turn signal tow mirror's along with my buschwacker tailgate cap and new color matched painted Antenna that's shorter and isn't flimsy compared to the stock one. I will make sure to take pic's tomorrow and would like to hear everyone's comments! I haven't got around to installing my Recon l.e.d. light strip behind the tailgate i will try to get that done sometime tomorrow also!

2. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC Rockstar 4 Years 1000 Posts

Looking forward to the pics :great:

3. Blackout07

Blackout07 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

This thread is useless without pics...

4. Rockstarrchevy81

Yea man well i just don't have time to take pic's all the time or i forget lol. Anyway my cell phone i take pic's with charger broke so tomorrow i will post some pic's of the truck with my handles on!

5. Rockstarrchevy81

08-12-11_0001.jpg 08-12-11_1417.jpg Here is a few pic's of the color matched door handles i installed the other day. They look way better than the crappy plastic ones that were faded! All together look's allot better and cleaner.

6. dsfloyd

dsfloyd Epic Member 5+ Years ROTM Winner Gold Member 1000 Posts

Very nice:great:

7. Rockstarrchevy81

Thanks man. I plan on getting my tow mirror's color matched pretty soon and buying a all black rivet grill looks just like "RBP" grille for only 305$ and is a one piece replacement. I'm just not sure if it will exactly fit like they say but i can always send it back!

8. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

I do like man, they do look better and if you are getting the RBP grille I am thinking of, it will really make your truck look awesome :great:

9. Rockstarrchevy81

10. ChromeSilver02

ChromeSilver02 Rockstar 3 Years 500 Posts

I do approve, maybe paint the chrome clip black also?