1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Installed Painted/Color Matched Door Handles Today...

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Rockstarrchevy81, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Well i finally got around to installing my color matched door handles today that i ordered off of Ebay. The whole install wasn't that bad being i have never done this before ha so i guess i learned a few things. The look of the truck compared to the plastic handles is amazingly better! I didn't remember to take pic's earlier but will make sure i will tomorrow! I also have installed my power/telescoping/heated turn signal tow mirror's along with my buschwacker tailgate cap and new color matched painted Antenna that's shorter and isn't flimsy compared to the stock one. I will make sure to take pic's tomorrow and would like to hear everyone's comments! I haven't got around to installing my Recon l.e.d. light strip behind the tailgate i will try to get that done sometime tomorrow also!
  2. TELORVEHC

TELORVEHC New Member 1000 Posts

Looking forward to the pics :great:
  3. Blackout07

Blackout07 New Member

This thread is useless without pics...
  4. Rockstarrchevy81

Yea man well i just don't have time to take pic's all the time or i forget lol. Anyway my cell phone i take pic's with charger broke so tomorrow i will post some pic's of the truck with my handles on!
  5. Rockstarrchevy81

08-12-11_0001.jpg 08-12-11_1417.jpg Here is a few pic's of the color matched door handles i installed the other day. They look way better than the crappy plastic ones that were faded! All together look's allot better and cleaner.
  6. dsfloyd

dsfloyd New Member ROTM Winner 1000 Posts

Very nice:great:
  7. Rockstarrchevy81

Thanks man. I plan on getting my tow mirror's color matched pretty soon and buying a all black rivet grill looks just like "RBP" grille for only 305$ and is a one piece replacement. I'm just not sure if it will exactly fit like they say but i can always send it back!
  8. I do like man, they do look better and if you are getting the RBP grille I am thinking of, it will really make your truck look awesome :great:
  9. Rockstarrchevy81

10. I do approve, maybe paint the chrome clip black also?