1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Installing Fog Lites on 03

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by Bluewater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Bluewater

Bluewater Member

I'd like to install fog lites on my 03 GMC Sierra 3/4 ton if possible. Has anyone done this yet? With the new electronics I don't want to mess it up. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Tom
  2. Springthing

Springthing New Member 1000 Posts

What kind of information are you looking for exactly? If you are wanting to know about how to install wiring and all there have been quite a few posts in the near past that have been very helpful. Please let me know if you can't find them and I'll point you in the right direction.

Incidentally, most of the trucks, as far as I know, that have fog lights as an options have all the wiring in place, but are mainly just missing the lights and the switches. It should be too much of a problem to install aftermarket lights, even if you have to run your own wiring.
  3. Bluewater

Bluewater Member

Fog lites

Steven, thanks for getting back to me. I want to install the fog lites from scratch--I have none. I tried to search but could not find any info. Must have been doing it wrong I guess--a newbie ! If you could point me in the right direction I'd appreciate that. Thanks again, Tom
  4. hunky

hunky New Member

GM sells the complete kit up to 2005. I think it's around $225.00
  5. Springthing

Springthing New Member 1000 Posts

6. Bluewater

Bluewater Member

thanks

thanks guys.. I'll get right on that project with all that info. I'll let you know how it comes out.