1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

installing my own fog lights and light bar

Discussion in 'Lighting Discussion' started by white lightning 91, Nov 6, 2013.

1. white lightning 91

white lightning 91 New Member

i am considering installing my own fog lights and light bar on my truck. my truck does not have the factory mounted fog light in the front bumper but ive notice the front on the black plastic part of the front end thete is two holes where normally the tow hooks are bolted to tje frame but my truck doesnt have tow hooks. so i am thinking about getting some fog lights and fitting them up to where they will bolt up to the frame where the tow hooks are normally at. i also want to put a light bar in the rectangle part of the chrome bumper in the very center of the truck. idk why they decided to put a hole there but they did so.i think a light bar would be a perfect thing to fill in that hole. any advice would be great. as far as wiring i would like to have the fog lighta and light bar wired to seperate toggle swithes inside the cab.
  2. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Got pics of the front and bumper?
  3. white lightning 91

white lightning 91 New Member

not up close

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/album.php?albumid=22735&attachmentid=55491
  4. Enkeiavalanche

Enkeiavalanche Rockstar 4 Years ROTM Winner 5000 Posts

Link not working....
  5. ChevyFan