Installing the Z71 stickers back on my truck ... They are black and silver

Discussion in 'Chevy Truck Accessories' started by Rockstarrchevy81, Jan 25, 2012.

Newest Photos

1. Rockstarrchevy81

Rockstarrchevy81 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

Well i have the stock z71 stickers on my truck when i got it and then i installed the black with silver outline and thought it matched the rims really well. I since then have taken them off and now have decided to install them on again. They are on the way in the next few days will be installed. Here is a picture of them on my truck before it was lifted: Let me know what yall think again.

28.jpg
  2. FrigginNoodles

FrigginNoodles Member 100 Posts

Very nice! I think the silver stands out and matches the truck great. I have been back and forth about getting some for mine too (the previous owner debadged and removed the stickers). How hard are they to get on even and straight?
  3. Red Z71 Max

Red Z71 Max New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

The stickers look great. I was just looking into some different ones to my truck. Possibly carbon fiber with chrome trim
  4. ntbush83

ntbush83 New Member 1000 Posts 100 Posts

I think I'd leave them off. I think it'll look cleaner. You need to post some recent pics of your truck!!
  5. Rockstarrchevy81

Yeah that would look good man. I think the truck looks good without the stickers but adds more detail with the black and silver metallic outline. They are not very noticable and aren't cheesy so it's a win win to me lol.

6. Rockstarrchevy81

The stickers will be in today if i have time i will put them on but the weather is bad here in mississippi but i can always just use heat gun and pull under car port lol.
  7. ShadowRejects

ShadowRejects New Member 100 Posts

looks very slick, i love how it matches the color scheme on the truck!
  8. Rockstarrchevy81

Thanks man. Yeah i will have them on the truck tomorrow and plan on keeping them on there since i have finally made up my mind lol. Also here in feb. will have my dang recon smoked cab lights installed i can't wait any longer have put it off for WAY too long!
  9. MoBillyAla

MoBillyAla Member 100 Posts

I think they look great.. I had recommended awhile back that someone try to get a silver/grey Z71 sticker for their ride. I think it gives just enough contrast to your truck, helping to accent the rims as well. good choice I say...
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2012
  10. Rockstarrchevy81

thanks man. i apprecite it. I had thr stickers on the truck before just tried to see if i liked it without them and i did for awhile but now made up my mind looks better with them lol.