1. Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online
    Online since 2004, we are the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV forum and user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free
    Registering is Free and Easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Installing your GMTC Club Sticker

Discussion in 'GMTC Merchandise' started by ChevyFan, Feb 23, 2008.

1. ChevyFan

ChevyFan Administrator Staff Member 1000 Posts

You have to be very careful when you get ready to put your Club Sticker on your window. Please note the following installation instructions. (My Trailblazer is in the shop still, so I'll put these on the Cavalier)

Step 1: Clean your window!

[​IMG]

Step 2: Determine Layout. Where will the sticker go? Center top? Center bottom? Bottom left? Bottom Right?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Step 3: Peel off the THICKER-FEELING backing. You may be tempted to take off the thinner and somewhat translucent application tape, but you need to take off the backing!

-- IMPORTANT! PEEL OFF THE BACKING SLOWLY. Make certain that all of the letters stay with the application tape. If the letters stick to one side, stick it together again and pull from another direction. --

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 24, 2008
  2. ChevyFan

Step 4: Observe the reverse (mirror) image on the application tape.

[​IMG]

Step 5: Apply to the window.

- Press down on the window, peel up the application tape slowly.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You're done! Enjoy showing your support for the club!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 24, 2008
  3. GM_Guy

GM_Guy New Member 100 Posts

those do look good!!
  4. ChevyFan

Thanks, the first batch has been mailed out, all you folks who get them need to post photos asap when you get them on your rigs!

There are still club stickers available, and I assume we'll order a 2nd batch once we go through those.
  5. chevyjeffgordon

chevyjeffgordon New Member

what size is that?
  6. ChevyFan

That's the Large size. It's 8" wide by 2 1/2" tall. I've got big hands, so it looks smaller than it would with someone with normal sized hands. lol. ;-)
  7. ChevyFan

Here's a couple of photos with a ruler...

Attached Files: