Intake for a 350 TBI

Discussion in 'Performance & Fuel' started by ct9a, Oct 20, 2008.

  1. ct9a

    ct9a Epic Member 5+ Years 1000 Posts

    Anyone have a pic of one or can link me to a pic of one? I'm trying to see what style(s) there is. Curious as to whether its a tube intake like an AEM or a round open element like the ones on old school carbs. Thanks.

Share This Page

Newest Gallery Photos