Newest Gallery Photos

  1. Chevy Truck Forum

    Welcome To!

    The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

    Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

    Join Today ~ It's Free

    Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Intake issues

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by juiceman, Feb 22, 2010.

  1. juiceman

    juiceman New Member

    I'm rebuilding a 1970 350 that's going in my 87 silverado and need an intake manifold to covert from the carberater heads to the fuel injection throttle body.
  2. crossleysierra

    crossleysierra New Member


    you can use the oem intake from the donor vehicle your taking the tbi unit from or another option you have is give summit racing a call @18002303030 or jegs a call i personaly like summit but its up to you edelbrock makes just what your looking for or go to find one used for short $$$
  3. juiceman

    juiceman New Member

    I don't have a donor vehicle
  4. juiceman

    juiceman New Member

    I need an intake manifold that will convert a 1970 block with 1984 carburated heads to a fuel injected throttle body. Can someone help please? I can't find one.
  5. juiceman

    juiceman New Member

    This is the most unhelpful forum I have ever been on.

Share This Page