Newest Gallery Photos

1. Chevy Truck Forum

Welcome To GMTruckClub.com!

The #1 Chevy Truck Forum Online

Online since 2004, we're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV user community. If you have any questions about your Chevy or GMC Truck, SUV or Crossover, or just want to connect with other GM owners and enthusiasts around the world, you've found the best place on the internet to do that.

Join Today ~ It's Free

Registering is Free and Easy! Do it today and we'll see you on the forums soon!

Intake issues

Discussion in 'General Chevy & GM Tech Questions' started by juiceman, Feb 22, 2010.

1. juiceman

juiceman New Member

I'm rebuilding a 1970 350 that's going in my 87 silverado and need an intake manifold to covert from the carberater heads to the fuel injection throttle body.

2. crossleysierra

crossleysierra New Member

intake

you can use the oem intake from the donor vehicle your taking the tbi unit from or another option you have is give summit racing a call @18002303030 or jegs a call i personaly like summit but its up to you edelbrock makes just what your looking for or go to craigslist.com find one used for short $$$

3. juiceman

juiceman New Member

I don't have a donor vehicle

4. juiceman

juiceman New Member

I need an intake manifold that will convert a 1970 block with 1984 carburated heads to a fuel injected throttle body. Can someone help please? I can't find one.

5. juiceman

juiceman New Member

This is the most unhelpful forum I have ever been on.